AI in MARIE PACS
MARIE PACS integrates a wide range of artificial intelligence (AI) that can be used in many fields. In a healthcare facility it can streamline operations and save physician time. Its applications include triaging patients in the waiting room, supporting less experienced doctors, alerting on acute cases, etc.
DICOM envisions IHE profiles on AI. And so do we! MARIE PACS supports the IHE profile AIR = AI - Results, which focuses on the results of image analysis using artificial intelligence.
Lung CT Scan
- identification of pulmonary nodules
- identification of nodules on each section and display their section and lobar location
- automatic measurement of diameter and volume of identified nodules
- comparison of pulmonary nodule characteristics between different examinations and generation of a final report with nodule evolution
- classification of nodules as malignant/benign and assignment of a set of attributes including texture, calcification, margins, and tenderness to each nodule
- identifying the lesion caused by SARS-CoV-2 infection
- displaying the degree of lung damage after SARS-CoV-2 infection
The physician does not have to decide what AI he needs, but what it should help him with. He can continue to work with MARIA as he is used to and we will take care of the rest.
X-ray of extremities
- articular effusion
CT Scan of the brain
- intracranial hemorrhage, epidural, subdural, subarachnoid, intraparenchymal, intraventricular
- skull fractures
- Mass Effect: Visible compression or displacement of adjacent structures
- Midline displacement
- Replacement of uninterested areas with synthetic tissue, leaving only suspicious areas
- optional assessment of breast density using the BI-RADS scale, also called Breast Density Evaluation
- creation of sub-synthetic images for breast tomosynthesis
- diabetic retinopathy
- age-related macular degeneration (AMD)